We provide a complete product range to limit corrosion in pipeline systems, utilizing modified PTFE material Sigma® and Flexitallic’s unique high temperature material Thermiculite® - both giving unrivalled performance. The insulating sets are designed to electrically isolate flanges and bolts in cathodically protected piping systems or whatever dissimilar metals are present.
The specially engineered materials used in the “I-Flex isolation system” are also able to extend traditional operating temperature pressures and chemical compatibility, seen with current insulation technology.
• Suitable for pipelines handling water, oil, steam or gas
• Engineered & Manufactured in UK
• Available as individual gaskets and full isolation set
• Widest possible temperature range -200° to 1000°C
• Service pressure range from vacuum, to class 2500
• Can be used on all types of flanges
• Used for both cathodic & galvanic corrosion
Availability: For diverse flange sizes, specifications and arrangements